Ashley Black Memorial Rodeo is back in Mandurah.
The Ashley Black Memorial Rodeo is back!
Come along and show your support for RUOK at Hall Park and enjoy an action-packed night out for the family. Featuring bull riding, bronc riding, barrel racing and junior events, the action kicks off at 4 pm with the main event starting at 6 pm.
This is a ticketed event suitable for all ages. Limited tickets available.
Tickets can be purchased online via Ticketbooth, or purchased directly at the gate. The event organiser is more than happy for tickets to be purchased at the gate on the day.
- Adults: $43.00
- Children (5 – 16 years): $22.15
- Family (2 x adults, 2 x children): $105.05
- Pensioners: $22.15
Tickets available at Ticketbooth
Weekends in Mandurah
1. Dolphin Spotting – A visit to Mandurah wouldn’t be complete without the sighting of at least one dolphin. Come and learn more about our famous inhabitants.
2. Be Relaxed By Nature – The Mandurah region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks. See our top choices of what to explore on your visit!
3. Kid Activities – With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah. Discover our top ten kid picks here.
4. Culinary Experiences – Indulge your taste buds by experiencing the region’s culinary delights. From fresh wild seafood, wine and 360 degrees views while dining on the water, Mandurah is a foodies dream destination.
5. Insta- Worthy Spots – Mandurah is a pretty seaside town and home to many unique and exciting spots that make the perfect Instagram photo. From natural attractions to man-made Venetian Canals, Mandurah is an Instagrammer’s paradise. For the culture and art enthusiasts, check out Mandurah’s Art Trails.
Tours & Guides
Accommodation in Mandurah
Only an hour from Perth CBD, in Mandurah, you can take your pick from 4.5-star resorts and holiday houses that can overlook the stunning estuary and beaches. Mandurah also has plenty of bed and breakfasts, houseboats and caravan parks to choose from. To book accommodation in Mandurah, check here.