Long Weekend Escape
The Easter long weekend is usually the time family and friends get together for a road trip. Why not make Mandurah’s waterways your home for a few days! Everyone loves the long weekend, and there’s nowhere better than Mandurah to enjoy it! It is just a short drive from Perth and ranked by numerous top-rated tourism sites and bloggers like Destination WA, Escape, and West Australian Explorer. Mandurah is one of Perth locals favourite getaways.
This Easter weekend, we have you covered with music, rides, Easter egg hunts, and family movies. What more could you ask for than a fun-filled family Easter? A special friend might even hop by! Clearly, Mandurah is the place to be this Easter long weekend.
Easter in Mandurah
1. Dolphin Spotting – A visit to Mandurah wouldn’t be complete without the sighting of at least one dolphin. Come and learn more about our famous inhabitants.
2. Be Relaxed By Nature – The Mandurah region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks. See our top choices of what to explore on your visit!
3. Kid Activities – With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah. Discover our top ten kid picks here.
4. Culinary Experiences – Indulge your taste buds by experiencing the region’s culinary delights. From fresh wild seafood, wine and 360 degrees views while dining on the water, Mandurah is a foodies dream destination.
5. Insta- Worthy Spots – Mandurah is a pretty seaside town and home to many unique and exciting spots that make the perfect Instagram photo. From natural attractions to man-made Venetian Canals, Mandurah is an Instagrammer’s paradise. For the culture and art enthusiasts, check out Mandurah’s Art Trails.
Tours & Guides
Accommodation in Mandurah
Only an hour from Perth CBD, in Mandurah, you can take your pick from 4.5-star resorts and holiday houses that can overlook the stunning estuary and beaches. Mandurah also has plenty of bed and breakfasts, houseboats and caravan parks to choose from. To book accommodation in Mandurah, check here.