- This event has passed.
Father’s Day – Take your dad on an adventure
Father’s Day is just around the corner and trust us, your pop deserves more than a pair of socks this year!
Why not treat Dad to a great escape in Mandurah? Read on for our favourite things to do with Dad this year. There are heaps of events and special offers – so book your spot today!
Top Dad Tours & Guides
Top Dad Activities
- Adventure Activities – For the adventure dad, Mandurah is a playground of exciting activities guaranteed to get your heart pumping. Whether it’s on the water, in the bush or up in the air, there’s plenty of thrills for you to enjoy.
- Culinary Tours & Experiences – Indulge dad’s taste buds by experiencing the region’s culinary delights.
- Dolphin Watching – A visit to Mandurah wouldn’t be complete without the sighting of at least one dolphin. Come and learn more about our famous inhabitants.
- Be Relaxed by Nature – The Mandurah region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks. See our top choices of what to explore on your visit!
- Family Activities – With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of.
- Golf – With so many courses in or near Mandurah it is easy to play a few over one weekend. In one day, dad could be teeing off by the ocean in the morning and then in the afternoon watch kangaroos graze as he plays on fairways surrounded by bushlands.
Accommodation in Mandurah
Only an hour from Perth CBD, in Mandurah, you can take your pick from 4.5-star resorts and holiday houses that can overlook the stunning estuary and beaches. Mandurah also has plenty of bed and breakfasts, houseboats and caravan parks to choose from. To book accommodation in Mandurah click here.
Father’s Day Events
The Peninsula Bar
Visit The Pen to celebrate with your loved ones on Sunday 5th September, for Father’s Day 2021 🎉. Get comfy in the bar and beer garden. Live music with James Wilson from 2 pm/Food + drink specials /Live footy throughout the day / Free face painting to entertain the kids from 12 pm.
Get in early to secure your table in the bar or beer garden, as spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Treat your family to a late lunch or dinner in the restaurant with our luxurious a la carte menu and Father’s Day specials 🍽️
Restaurant Bookings Essential 👇
☎️ (08) 9534 9899
Bar Therapy – NOT so High Tea
This Father’s Day forget cupcakes & think DUDE FOOD. We are mixing up your traditional high tea just for dad!
$40/Person, seats strictly limited.
Sunday 5th September, tables available 11.30 am – 2.30 pm.
Father’s Day at Sharky’s
Treat dad this Father’s Day to a feast at Sharky’s.
All his favourite items are available, nice cold beers and amazing water views!
Dolphin Scenic Marine Cruise
Discover the unique marine world that Mandurah is so famous for, on an interactive 1-hour cruise through the city’s calm, inland waterways.
Departure times: 10am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3pm
Enjoy a delicious lunch aboard the 11:30 am departure for ONLY $12.50 extra. Book here.
Murray River Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a relaxing lunch cruise while discovering the picturesque waterways of the Murray River. This relaxing half-day cruise is your chance to sit back and take in the natural beauty of the region. Find out more here.
Peel Estate Winery
Treat the main man to a bottle of his favourite Peel drop, and enjoy the beautiful country surroundings whilst listening to the acoustic sounds of Glen Ridgwell.
Entry is Free! Bring along a chair, picnic rug etc, to make yourselves comfortable on the day. Find out more here.
Peel Manor House
Father’s Day Buffet Luncheon at 12pm – 3pm / Adults $50 / Children (8 12yrs) $33 /Children (3-7yrs) $22 / Under 3 FREE