Flair it Up in Mandurah.
Weekends are a time for family and friends to get together, and Mandurah’s Flair it Up weekend has you covered. Only a short drive from Perth and ranked by numerous top-rated tourism sites and bloggers, Mandurah is one of Perth locals favourite getaways.
Flair it Up is bringing incredible art and culture to the Mandurah Foreshore. Be inspired by displays and shows from professionals and enthusiasts, become an artist or even join a workshop. There will be plenty of local talent and skill on show as the City celebrates its creative industry.
Weekends in Mandurah
1. Dolphin Spotting – A visit to Mandurah wouldn’t be complete without the sighting of at least one dolphin. Come and learn more about our famous inhabitants.
2. Be Relaxed By Nature – The Mandurah region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks. See our top choices of what to explore on your visit!
3. Kid Activities – With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah. Discover our top ten kid picks here.
4. Culinary Experiences – Indulge your taste buds by experiencing the region’s culinary delights. From fresh wild seafood, wine and 360 degrees views while dining on the water, Mandurah is a foodies dream destination.
5. Insta- Worthy Spots – Mandurah is a pretty seaside town and home to many unique and exciting spots that make the perfect Instagram photo. From natural attractions to man-made Venetian Canals, Mandurah is an Instagrammer’s paradise. For the culture and art enthusiasts, check out Mandurah’s Art Trails.
Tours & Guides
Accommodation in Mandurah
Only an hour from Perth CBD, in Mandurah, you can take your pick from 4.5-star resorts and holiday houses that can overlook the stunning estuary and beaches. Mandurah also has plenty of bed and breakfasts, houseboats and caravan parks to choose from. To book accommodation in Mandurah, check here.