ITS BACK – MANDURAH, BOAT, CARAVAN, 4WD & CAMPING SHOW!!!
ACTION-PACKED DAYS – EVENTS PLANNED ALL DAY FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY TO ENJOY!
THE MANDURAH SHOW 2021
The Mandurah Boat, Caravan, 4WD & Camping Show presents, new release boats, caravans, camping trailers, 4WD vehicles and accessories, touring and towing accessories, camping equipment, demonstrations and displays of the latest products and services in a large scale exhibition of the best the industry has on offer.
The Mandurah Show firmly focuses on uniting and collectively presenting the entire leisure lifestyle industry, building upon the Peel Region’s enviable reputation as a premier tourism destination and WA’s aquatic and leisure playground.
The Mandurah Show is an annual event held in mid-October, attracting families through to adventure enthusiasts, maximising the commercial and market opportunity of the region.
This is the opportunity for your business to access one of the nation’s leading leisure lifestyle markets in a united and COVID safe industry showcase.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Due to insurance limitations dogs, cats and pets are not permitted at the venue during the show, apologies.
2) ACROD Parking is available in the carpark (off Dower St) in front of the main administration building and the parking bays will be signposted.
3) Free parking is available on Tindale Reserve with complimentary free Shuttle Bus to the venue and return during the Show operating hours.
4) Free Shuttle bus pick up from the Mandurah Train Station via Tindale Reserve than to the Show.
5) The Train Station is only 600m from the Northern Entry Gate so catch the train and take a 5-minute walk to the Show.
6) Companion Card Holder’s are admitted free of charge with a valid ticket holding Care Receiver.
As your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, we want to share how you can help us deliver and maintain a COVID aware and safe event.
Obviously, if you feel unwell please stay at home and have a speedy recovery.
But if you are all good and full of beans, Social Distancing of 1.5m between yourself and fellow patrons and exhibitors is the main key. Make sure you regularly use the hand sanitiser provided at the show when touching products or touchpoints at the venue. It is also important to undertake responsible respiratory etiquette (cough/sneeze into the inside of your elbow). This will ensure that together we can enjoy a COVID aware and safe event.
If you, as a patron can assist us with this, then we have the rest covered – in line with a best of breed COVID plan and cleaning regime that is regularly reviewed and approved by WA Health.