Mandurah Country Music Festival 2023
Saddle up the Mandurah Country Music Festival is coming back to Rushton Park
The Mandurah Country Music Festival is a family friendly music festival showcasing some of Australia’s best and emerging country-styled musicians, with a lineup that would rival even the most renowned country music festivals.
Some of the best Food Trucks on hand and will have a Public bar offering beer, wine, spirits, cider and non-alcoholic drinks.
No BYO drinks allowed and bags will be checked at the front gate.
Book your ticket here: https://www.regfest.com.au/
Festival Line up Friday 27 October
Jonny Read + Chad Hewitt + Cactus Rose + Kate Hindle + More
Festival Line up Saturday 28 October
Adam Brand + Beccy Cole + Shannon Noll + James Blundell + Amber Lawrence + Catherine Britt + Scarlets Way
**Friday and Saturday tickets are to be purchased separately
- Friday Night Tickets – Adult $15 / Children Free
- 1st Release Saturday Tickets – Adult $89.95 / Children $49.95 (17 and under) (under 4 free) + ticket fees
- 2nd Release Saturday Tickets – Adult $99.95 / Children $49.95 (17 and under) (under 4 free) + ticket fees
- 3rd Release Saturday Tickets – Adult $104.95 / Children $49.95 (17 and under) (under 4 free) + ticket fees
- 4th Release Saturday Tickets – Adult $109.95 / Children $49.95 (17 and under) (under 4 free) + ticket fees
- VIP Tickets $199 includes festival Ticket, BBQ Dinner Private Bar to purchase drinks Access to VIP area with private bar VIP viewing area with exclusive restrooms also includes all seating and shaded areas. This is an exclusive offer and is strictly limited to 100 people. Please note the VIP area is being hosted by Peel Thunder Football Club
Event Organiser Contact Details – firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 03 5988 4040