- This event has passed.
School Sports WA’s Teachers’ Games
School Sport WA is excited to present the first-ever WA Teachers’ Games.
These games are based on the highly successful Victorian Teachers’ Games (VTG), which are entering their 25th year.
- Annual, multi-sport, mass participation event exclusively designed for educators across Western Australia
- Sporting, recreational and social events available to individuals and teams
- A smorgasbord of high and low-intensity events to choose from
- Tuesday 5 October – Thursday 7 October 2021
- Mandurah, WA
- A fun event for West Australian educators to participate, connect and be inspired
- Educators can participate and connect through a range of sporting and social events.
- Teams of staff from within schools view the event as a unique way to build team morale and enhance staff health and wellbeing.
- Anybody employed by a school in Western Australia (gov & non-gov) – including support staff
- TRB registered teachers, casual & retired teachers
- DOE corporate staff
- Registered volunteers
- Sponsors of the eventCheck our full eligibility policy to see if you can take part.
Click HERE to view the WATG Eligibility Policy
In the inaugural year, the registration process will be conducted in two parts. This will enable the Games’ Committee to ascertain interest in sports and allow the Service Providers to develop budgets.
Step 1 – Individuals will be able to register for the games and express interest in their chosen activities. [Complete by the end of week 6 term 2]
Step 2 – Selection and payment for sporting and social activities [Complete from mid-term 2 to mid-term 3.]
Registration Fee – $35 per individual, payable upon Registration.
Sport/Activity Fee – These will vary according to the sport/activity. It is anticipated that these will be approx. $20 per person per activity, payable at Step 2.
October School Holidays
Tuesday 5 October – Thursday 7 October 2021
Full program available here.