Pick Your Adventure in Mandurah
For the adventure traveller, the Mandurah region is a playground of exciting activities guaranteed to get your heart pumping. Whether it’s on the water, in the forest or up in the air, there’s plenty of thrills for you to enjoy.
Take your pick from a bundle of different things to do right throughout Mandurah and the Peel region.
1. Speed across an estuary twice the size of Sydney Harbour on a jet ski with Stag Watersports.
2. Explore the outdoors with Salt and Bush Eco Tours who will take you on guided nature walks, kayak tours, wildflower tours and even nocturnal wildlife and stargazing walks.
4. Catch some waves surfing at Avalon Point, Pyramids Beach or Falcon Bay. If you’d like to learn surfing or improve your skills, check out Star Surf + Skate in Mandurah. Or use your paddle power to explore the vast waterways. With rivers, estuaries, lakes, canals and 60km of coastline, there are so many waterways you can explore by canoe, kayak, or paddleboard.
6. Tee off by the coast at Meadow Springs Golf & Country Club or The Cut Golf Course, one of Australia’s 100 best golf courses.
7. Enjoy stunning aerial views on a scenic flight with the Royal Aero Club of WA from Murrayfield Aerodrome.
8. Fly a B737 around the world, without leaving town. With the flight simulator experience at SBS Simulators in Erskine you can take control of the jets as your own captain.
9. Book your epic escape room adventure with Escape Squad. There are three rooms to choose from ranging in difficulty from easy to medium and hard.
Find more inspiration
Take a look at some of our best picks