Top 10 Things to do with the kids in Mandurah
With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah and the Peel region, only 1 hour south of Perth.
Here’s our top 10 things to do with kids in Mandurah and surrounds.
The Pirate Ship Mandurah
1. Say ahoy and get ready to Yo Ho Ho as you cruise Mandurah’s waterways on the Pirate Ship Mandurah.
2. Watch our wild bottlenose dolphins play on the Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise with Mandurah Cruises.
3. The whole family will have a ball on this relaxed 2 hour cruise with Soulmate Charters where you will not only explore Mandurah’s waterways but can also enjoy a swim or float in a blow-up lounge. Try your hand at stand-up paddle boarding or just sit back and relax.
Tourist Fun Train Company
4. Board the Tourist Fun Train Company for a train ride tour. Mini toot, the friendly miniature train, runs along the eastern foreshore and the Big Toot is a hopon/hop off tour for all ages.
Amaze Miniature Park
5. Appeasing the imaginations of those big and small, there are 70 adorable miniature buildings and model trains at Amaze Miniature Park plus hedge mazes mini golf and playground. Great day out for families.
The Bike Kiosk
6. Hire e-bikes and e-scooters from The Bike Kiosk and explore Mandurah or its coastal trails on two wheels.
Mandurah Instagram Trail
7. Take lots of fun photos and create lasting holiday memories by walking the Mandurah Instagram Trail.
Ranger Red’s Zoo
8. To learn about over 100 species of birds and animals, including the Tasmanian devil, head to Ranger Red’s Zoo in Pinjarra (only 20 mins from Mandurah). You should also check out the Zookeeper 4 a Day program where kids can work at the zoo and take on various, but important zookeeper duties.
Indoor Activity Centres
9. Take the kids for a bounce at Inflatable World or Flip Out Mandurah Indoor Trampoline Park or have a climb at the Mandurah Indoor Rock-Climbing Centre.
Treetops Adventure Dwellingup
10. Climb a tree-top obstacle course through the forest at Treetops Adventure in Dwellingup.
Plan your itinerary before your arrival and book in your activities. We look forward to seeing you in Mandurah soon.
Family Fun at Peel Produce Market
Get a fresh start in the morning at Peel Produce Market. On every Saturday morning, this beautiful market at the Dawesville foreshore is a great outing for families. Browse the local produce stalls, enjoy coffee, fresh juices or hot breakfasts by the water while listening to live music. There are also great activities for the kids.
Find more inspiration
Take a look at some of our best picks