Top 10 Things to do with the kids in Mandurah
With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah and the Peel region, only 1 hour south of Perth.
Here’s our top 10 things to do with kids in Mandurah and surrounds.
The Pirate Ship Mandurah
1. Say ahoy and get ready to Yo Ho Ho as you cruise Mandurah’s waterways on the Pirate Ship Mandurah.
2. Watch our wild bottlenose dolphins play on the Dolphin & Scenic Marine Cruise with Mandurah Cruises.
3. Great for ages 7 years and up, you can glide through the water via pedal power – and even go dolphin spotting while you’re at it with Mandurah Waterbikes.
Tourist Fun Train Company
4. Board the Tourist Fun Train Company for a train ride tour. Mini toot, the friendly miniature train, runs along the eastern foreshore and the Big Toot is a hopon/hop off tour for all ages.
Amaze Miniature Park
5. Appeasing the imaginations of those big and small, there are 70 adorable miniature buildings and model trains at Amaze Miniature Park plus hedge mazes mini golf and playground. Great day out for families.
The Bike Kiosk
6. Hire e-bikes from The Bike Kiosk and ride north or south along the coastal cycle trails.
Mandurah Instagram Trail
7. Have fun taking photos with the 3D art paintings on the Mandurah Instagram Trail.
8. Bring out the competitive spirit in everyone and enjoy a fun game of mini golf at Kings Carnival on Mandurah’s Western Foreshore.
10. Climb a tree-top obstacle course through the forest at Trees Adventures in Dwellingup.
Plan your itinerary before your arrival and book in your activities. We look forward to seeing you in Mandurah soon.
Family Fun at Peel Produce Market
Get a fresh start in the morning at Peel Produce Market. On every Saturday morning, this beautiful market at the Dawesville foreshore is a great outing for families. Browse the local produce stalls, enjoy coffee, fresh juices or hot breakfasts by the water while listening to live music. There are also great activities for the kids.
Find more inspiration
Take a look at some of our best picks