ALL CONSUMED exhibition is an exploration into a broader world of consumerism, with the intent to draw awareness back to the prevalence of advertising and marketing that encompasses the world in which we live.
From a light-hearted perspective, Elisha has created a collection of vibrant acrylic paintings capturing everyday urban-scapes and landscapes depicting our world filled with advertising. In addition, a glimpse of supermarket shelves and pop art inspired still life paintings will have the audience sharing stories of nostalgia.
- Exhibition Dates: Saturday 17 June – Sunday 16 July 2023
- Launch date: Sunday 18 June at 2pm
- Guest speaker: Paula Silbert, Art Consultant
- Artist Talk: Sunday 25 June at 11am
- CASM Gallery hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 10am – 4pm