Skating in Mandurah
Get your Skates on in Mandurah this Winter
Winter in Mandurah is back with a Pop-Up Ice Skating Rink gliding into Mandurah’s Eastern Foreshore. Whether you are new to ice skating or a pro, we have something for everyone this winter.
Bringing a world of enchantment, magic and wonder that provides something for all ages. Offering a large ice rink, ice toboggan slide, rides, fantastic entertainment, prime location and delicious food and beverage options, this is an event not to be missed.
Kids can use a ‘Kanga’ Skate Aid, giving children of all ages and abilities a go at improving their stability and confidence. With the option to push or sit on the Kanga, kids can work in pairs to support each other on the ice and have a lot of fun!
About the Event
This magical winter wonderland is a must-visit destination, perfect for the whole family. Enjoy a handful of winter-inspired activities, including:
- Ice skating rink
- Ice toboggan slide (30 metres high)
- Pop up rides and fantastic entertainment
- The Brighton Hotel serving delicious food and drink
Stay tuned for a series of exclusive ticketed events over the winter months to round off this winter experience.
Skating in Mandurah will be open each day from 10 am to 8 pm, with ice skating sessions starting every hour, on the hour for 45 minutes. Ensure you arrive 20 minutes early to secure your tickets and to buckle up your skates. Don’t forget to bring your own pair of socks!
- 3-4 years: $5.00
- 5-14 years: $17.00
- 15+ years: $25.00
- Family Pass (2x adults, 2x children): $75.00
- Kanga Skating Aid: $10.00
- 1-hour unlimited ride pass: $15.00
Prices (Ice Slide and Rides)
- Ice Slide (Unlimited 1 hour) – $10
- Bungee Trampolines Ride (1 ride) – $10
- Water Boats (1 ride) – $6
- Tea Cups Ride (1 ride) – $6
Tickets available to purchase online or at the event. Ice skating tickets include the hire of ice skates and a 45-minute skating session.
With a full season of events and activities to explore, staying indoors is NOT an option this winter. Rug up, step outside and enjoy everything that is going on this Winter in Mandurah!
Skating in Mandurah Colouring in Competition
Once you have completed the colouring in, you can take this A4 page to one of our drop off points (before Friday 25 June) including:
- City of Mandurah Administration Building (3 Peel St)
- Mandurah Visitors Centre (75 Mandurah Tce)
- West Coast Radio Station – Coast FM & The Wave (141-143 Mandurah Tce)
The winner of this competition will receive a family pass to Skating in
Mandurah plus a $100 voucher to Wood & Stone Cafe.
Please ensure you fill in the appropriate details.