Promote Your Events on the Visit Mandurah Events Calendar
Event listing artwork requirements
- Event description – written in 3rd person
- High resolution hero image – must be landscape, image dimensions 1920x1080px.
- Dates – include start date and time and end date and time
- Venue name and address (including postcode)
- Contact details – email address and phone number (optional)
- Social Media URLs (optional)
- Website URL for more information (required)
- Website URL for bookings (if different to more information URL
EVENT SUBMISSION CONTENT REQUIREMENTS
We will only accept events relative to the leisure tourism market. The types of events suitable for our website include:
- Major community festivals
- Theatre and live music performances
- Art and cultural exhibitions
- Community markets
- Food and wine festivals and events
- Major sporting events
Corporate events, talks and conferences, seminars, fundraising events and galas and non-leisure focused exhibitions as well as content unrelated to a short-term or one off event or festival may not be published to the website.
Due to the number of events submitted each day, please allow up to 5 working days for your event to be published to the website.
If you have any queries regarding an event listing, please contact the Visit Mandurah team at email@example.com.