City of Mandurah Museum ANZAC Exhibition
The story of the Krait and Australia’s Z Special Unit.
OPEN ANZAC DAY
This exhibition, documentary film, artefacts and virtual reality experience, explores Operation Jaywick.
- Dates: Wednesday 7th April till Wednesday 28th April
- Times: during Mandurah Museum opening hours
- Bookings: No
- Age: All ages
Design and create your own metal identity disc in the same way they were made in the Second World War.
- Suitable for ages 12+
Complete an ANZAC quiz to receive a prize.
- Suitable for ages 6+
ANZAC Day in Mandurah
There will be a gunfire breakfast at the Mandurah RSL at their venue on Unit 5/20-22 Rouse Road at the conclusion of the dawn service.
The main parade begins at 10.30 am on Pinjarra Road.
The march will finish at the war memorial where a service will start at 11 am.
Mandurah RSL will hold fellowship at 12 pm after the service.
Things to do in Mandurah
1. Dolphin Spotting – A visit to Mandurah wouldn’t be complete without the sighting of at least one dolphin. Come and learn more about our famous inhabitants.
2. Be Relaxed By Nature – The Mandurah region boasts a wealth of protected waterways, national parks, nature reserves and nature parks. See our top choices of what to explore on your visit!
3. Kid Activities – With plenty of coastal, forest and urban adventures to keep everyone in the family entertained, you’ll discover everything holiday memories are made of in Mandurah. Discover our top ten kid picks here.
4. Culinary Experiences – Indulge your taste buds by experiencing the region’s culinary delights. From fresh wild seafood, wine and 360 degrees views while dining on the water, Mandurah is a foodies dream destination.
5. Insta- Worthy Spots – Mandurah is a pretty seaside town and home to many unique and exciting spots that make the perfect Instagram photo. From natural attractions to man-made Venetian Canals, Mandurah is an Instagrammer’s paradise. For the culture and art enthusiasts, check out Mandurah’s Art Trails.
Tours & Guides