- This event has passed.
World Gin Day – Let the fun beGIN!
Enjoy us on a self-guided tour starting in Dolphin Quay Marina and along Mandjar Bar as we discover the sites, sounds and tastes of Mandurah.
Sampling amazing local Gins paired with Fever Tree Tonics in 6 participating venues with bespoke G&T menus, 6 local Gin Exhibitors, free G&T in each venue, 5 x $5 food vouchers, Gin inspired dishes to enjoy, live music and DJ from 3pm.
Mandurah Bridge will be lit up Fever Tree neon colours to delight and help you kick on after dark. Why not get the girls together and stay at one of Mandurah’s many hotels and varied short stay accommodations?
Meet at Catch22 to collect your Fever Tree greeting pack, QR coded map, food & drink vouchers. Enjoy a dish of tasty tapas here and a G&T here then stroll over the bridge to Stage Door Waterfront Restaurant for a G&T sampling of local Gins, make your way over to Brewvino to enjoy tasty Gin inspired dishes, Native Gin Trees at Flics Kitchen, Local Distillery Little Stiller Showcasing their beautiful Gins and Live Music from 2pm at favourite Mandurah cocktail venue Bar Therapy with DJ from 6pm. Each venue will have their own bespoke G&T menus to enjoy!
This event runs from 12pm until late. Bookings essential at venues for lunch. Feel free to stroll between venues. Map is a suggestion. There is also a tourist fun train, the Big Toot, that can transport you along the foreshore weather permitting.
– Catch22 Tapas & Cocktail Lounge
– The Stage Door Waterfront Restaurant
– Flics Kitchen
– Little Stiller
– Bar Therapy
– Little Stiller
– Poor Toms
– Manly Spirits
– Running With Thieves
– Four Pillars
– Dune Distilling Co
– Haiver Spirits
What’s Included in $60 ticket price:
- Fever Tree branded govino glass, 200ml Fever Tree sample, Fever Tree wrist band, QR code map in greeting pack
- 5 drink vouchers for a free G&T in each venue
- $25 in food vouchers per person
- Free tasting of 6 local Gin Distributors serving delicious G&T pairings between 12pm – 4pm at The Stage Waterfront Restaurant
- Gin Inspired dishes and pairings to choose from
- Bespoke Gin Menus in each venue to enjoy
- Live Music from 3pm at Bar Therapy
- The natural beauty of Mandurah, nominated in the GWN7 Top Tourism Town Awards 2022